Sunday, October 10, 2010

Feeling Like Fall...

My favorite time of year!  We've shut the gate on another wonderful summer that was filled with sunny lake days, pool parties, bright pedicures (tie dye zebra!) and snowcones.  But Fall! Oh how I welcome sweaters and scarves, boots, football season, pumpkin spice recipes, hayrides, and bonfires.  Speaking of bonfires, we attended our first of the season this weekend.  It was a fun-filled sunny afternoon and ended with marshmallows on the fire, (I prefer mine burnt) and spooky rides through the pasture.  It was great to kick back and spend time with family that I have really been missing.  A great time was had by all...just ask my girls, they played so hard that they slept in until 10 this Sunday morning! 


                                               
                 My little sunshine girl, Aubrey Jane!

My big sunshine girl Molly Faye, with her cousins Olivia & Alli, enjoying hotdogs and nachos.


Hey Aubi, do you know where mommy's chocolate chip cookie went? :)


We think she may be part bat, loves to hang upside down!


Marshmallow heads!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on creating your own little space! I hope you enjoy the blessings that follow... may you be showered with inspiration, creativity, and the power of a free spirit! Enjoy sister!

    ReplyDelete