Thursday, June 23, 2011

Oooodles of Fun & Buuunches of Lake Pics!

It's been a heck of a summer already!  Hot!  Windy!  and full of fun!
Been slacking on blogs because life has me thrown in every direction it seems.....and I completely dislike this!  So, I'm lying on my sofa and sharing with you TONS of pictures from the lake so far this season. 
Enjoy!!!!!


Watching bow fishers do their thing!
 I love this one of my Molly Moo


Splish Splash
looooove these puffy pigglies
 my honey skippin' rocks
 trying to copy daddy

 mischievous

 Aubi caught a dragonfly and would not let it go
 the lone Smith boy...
 sweet summer fun

 One of my favorite pictures of all!

 Daddy's Girl....BIG TIME!
 Oh yes, we did!!



 Pure Peace


 Mostly fun with a little work! :)
The sweetest thing that you'll ever see, in the whole wide world, is a happy girl!





 Long Legs



 Look who I caught sneaking in some jelly beans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment