Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Monday Ya'll!!!


Mondays.
Strongly dislike them. 
But do my best with them.
Just sitting here and realizing I was in serious mode all day. 
Until I got home of course. 
Barely made it in the garage and to the door before I hear cheers for mommy. 
Instantly all the days worries are wiped away. 
Inside I am greeted by 2 little girls and 1 handsome daddy.....
who, you'd think hadn't seen me in days with the excitement shown. 
But!!!!!!
It never gets old. 
 I live for it.
Took a deep breath, tickled and giggled and danced this Monday off in to next week.   
Laughed and shook what our momma's gave us.
Cooked some fajitas and danced some more.

Silly pic of yours truly, courtesy of Mr. Smith from one morning last week.

Have you laughed at yourself today?

No comments:

Post a Comment