Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Toothless


My baby girl, well my 5 year old baby girl, lost her first tooth!  It's been loose and over the last week she was complaining about her teeth hurting when she would eat.  So I grabbed a tissue one morning and started to wiggle, and out it came.  She started to freak out when she ran her tongue over the empty space in her mouth, and of course it didn't help when it started to bleed.  She was so funny.  After the blood stopped, she said, "Okay, I'm excited now!!!"  Not gonna lie....momma shed a tear.  I know....I'm ridiculous, right?!


Cheeeeeese!!!!!

I had to make her a box for her Tooth Fairy!

 Molly loved the bling on the sides


 Her Tooth Fairy left her $5!!  She counted them and told me that "he" left her 5 because he knew that she was 5 years old.  I have been exhausted lately with work, projects and everything in between, so I've been feeding off her excitement and energy.  She even thumbed through a clothing catalog and pointed out every little girl in it that was missing a tooth or 2.  I love my growing girl.  Did I mention she starts kindergarten in 14 days?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment