Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Birthday {To Me!}

September 6th! 
It's a wonderful day every year.
I turned 27 yesterday. 
Some say I'm still a babe but this year is the first time I've felt the "old" moving in.

My special day was made special by people I adore & who love me. 
Does it get any better than that???

I'd already planned to spend the day away from work, and after following a 3 day weekend,
it was great timing....4 days off.... mucho needed for this gal.

I took my Molly Moo to school than came home and curled up next to my honey.  He took Aubrey to daycare on his way to work and I actually dozed off.....doesn't happen often, but I was just in the great state of relax mode. 

I met the man of my dreams for lunch, yes, he also happens to be my hubby.  Lucky me!!

Then I went for a long massage and it was just what I needed. 

Got to spend the afternoon and all evening with my little loves and their daddy and that is just what I wanted for my special day.  Perrrrrrfect. 

They spoiled me, that's for sure!  They always do.

Today I came to work and the celebration continued. 
Beautiful flowers from my man, gosh he is good and full of surprises. 

Me cheeeeesin' it up

My beautiful flowers just lit up my desk....
then I see all the files to the right and it makes me cringe!  Momma's been BUSY!


Lots of goodies for me....so blessed.  My work gang sure knows how to make a girl feel special. 

Sweet surprises!


Even more sweet?  Turtle cupcakes with gooey caramel in the center.  Yummoooo!


Blessed beyond belief!  Lucky and loving it!  Thank you, all the wonderful people in my life, for making me feel special....it's working!

No comments:

Post a Comment