Sunday, July 1, 2012

Introducing Our Son


We have stacked up once more, and let me tell ya, I'm still getting used to saying "son" after having 2 sweet daughters.  It's always been "the girls", so now Greg & I are both adjusting to referring to our children as "the kiddos".  My sweet lil family is now full with the 5 of us!!!

Sullivan Joseph made his arrival on June 10th, weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 1/2 in. long. 

He is wonderfully perfect.  He is 3 weeks old today and we just cannot get enough of him.  I must add that Molly & Aubi both make fabulous little mommas.  They ask to help with him all the time.  He has already been such a blessing to us.  Such a sweet little miracle.  Enough babble, I'll finally share some pics.  He's snoozing right now, so I guess I should try to get some shut eye too.












1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He is so adorable! I see a bit of both you and Greg in him. Congratulations and good job!!! =D

    ReplyDelete