Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall on Autumn Lane...

I could just be favoring it, but I do believe our street name is the BEST in town!
 If you've read my last post, you'll notice Molly's in the same clothes that she wore on her field trip...I guess you can say we just did not get enough of this fabulous Fall weather we've been blessed with!  We continued on in the evening outdoors! 
 My Molly Moo is getting so big!  She is one beautiful, funny, kind hearted little girl. 
 My little Aubi Aub, growing way too fast.  She's the ornery one, and very sassy...but oh so lovable!
 I believe sisters share a bond from the get go.  Watching these two interact is just priceless.
 Their faces say it all...another fun day on Autumn Lane.

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute?!?! You guys live on Autumn Lane? Like seriously right down the street from my parents on Henson Court! That's exciting to know!!

    I'm glad I found your blog - some cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! Yes, we are just down the street! Stop in with your camera some time! ;)

    ReplyDelete