Sunday, October 31, 2010

Field Trip Fun!

This past week I was lucky enough to get to join Molly on her first field trip!  She was most excited to get to ride the bus! 
 We went to the local Pumpkin Patch for story time, a game of tag with friends, apple juice and of course a souvenir pumpkin. 
 My happy sunshine girl!
 After the Pumpkin Patch they all shuffled back on the bus and headed to a nearby park to run wild.
 Molly and her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Schooler
 They were even lucky enough to have a pizza picnic lunch!
I really enjoyed getting to know some of the other mommies, and it was nice putting faces to names with kids Molly comes home talking about.  I've got to be honest though, all these little munchkins wore me smooth out!  I had so much fun and can almost bet every kiddo there did too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment