Monday, May 23, 2011

Fun on the Farm


Some call it the Seckel Zoo, or the Seckel Farm....or like my hubby, he calls it the Seckel Plantation.
No matter what you choose to call it, it's always a fun place to be.  My Aunt & Uncle put a barbecue together the weekend of Mother's Day and I was soooo glad my fam of 4 could come.  The food is ALWAYS delish, and the company is always great.  My kiddos get to play with some of their cousins, which these days, those times seems too few & far between!  It was an overall A+ evening.



My bro-in-law Josh, making his way into Aubrey's heart...through Cheeto's!
My beautiful niece Livi
My cute as a button niece Alli...love her big brown eyes!
My Molly-Moo...why hasn't she stopped growing yet!?  Five is old enough!
Mo & Livi could make some good farm hands!! 
My cousin Jamie helping feed her adorable baby calves.
She makes me happppy......when skies are grey!
Funny picture I snapped of the cows sharing some love...................
My honey...cute as can be!!
My cousin Annie...it's so fun to watch her with all these youngsters.  Seems like just a few short years ago this would be me with Annie & my other young cousins.  Time passes to fast!
They are a crazy, fun bunch, aren't they!?
My nothinglessthanadorable nephew Isaac.  He is so stinkin' funny!
Bubble wars....they are sooooo serious about it!
My beautiful Grandma Faye
Silly.  Stinky. Sweaty.  Sweet.
Girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment