Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Fun

No lake for us this past weekend!  But, we were a-okay with it....we will just make up for it this coming weekend!! 
3 weeks from now my Prince & I will be in Mexico, with my sis & brother in law.
So, I got all my shopping completed this weekend for the trip with time to spare.  I keep drifting off to daydreams about our trip.  I am beyond excited about this vacation. 

After shopping most of Friday and half of Saturday, we went over to the neighbors to swim.  We walked over there first just coming from our shopping trip, and Molly sticks her feet in and Aubrey wasn't far behind.  It got to the point where Aub was practically dangling in my arms, half her body in the pool, she just couldn't get enough!  So, we got our suits on and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon and evening with fun company.  We couldn't get enough, so we spent most of Sunday swimming and soaking up the sun too.
Just wanted to share some fun moments we captured.



Time for a break!!
                                                               
There's my mermaid!

Our neighbor's sweet dog, Sophie, she loved being in the pool!

Daddy & Aubi, notice her orange stained swim suit?  Pretty sure she got more Sunkist on her than in her! :)

Exploring...

Sister time.  Loving this!!!

Me & and the goofs.  Never a dull moment, always fun!

Loving to jump

Uh Oh!! Some little girl is winding down.


Swimming & the sun exhausted us all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment