Sunday, February 13, 2011

all in a days work...

First of all, I am sooooo glad the snow is almost completely gone.  Can I get an AMEN?!
I have been sick this past week and I hate being under the weather.  I usually get sick about once a year, so hopefully I'm good for the rest of 2011, right??

What a beautiful weekend we've had.  Sunshine, sunshine and more sunshine.  Ahh, I've loved it.


Today I took on a few quick projects......

These perties are all old...and used to be black.  I didn't want to just "chunk" them, so I gave them new life and love them!  Again!

I also put together these tiered trays after falling in love with them here.  You may venture over there and stay awhile....lots of good reads and ideas.  I just love women who share their nifty-ness!

I made these for Molly's 5th birthday party that is coming up next weekend.

 Aren't they fun?  The plan is to use them for cupcakes, but then after, I picture one on Molly's bathroom vanity with jewels and what not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment