Saturday, February 19, 2011

where a kid can be a kid!

Yep...you guessed it...Chuck E. Cheese!  Molly turns 5 on 2/22 so in honor of her birthday we headed to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate.  Her school was out on Friday due to parent/teacher conferences, so she picked 2 friends from school to join in the fun. My Prince & I both took the day off, dropped Small Fry at daycare and  off we went.  It was the perfect day for it, there were just a handful of kids there, it wasn't crowded at all! 

Molly came downstairs around 7 that morning all hyped up and ready to go.  She had the breakfast of champions, aka a cookies & cream pop-tart, then headed upstairs to pick out her own ensemble for the day.  I think she did quite nicely!  I just love having daughters!!!



We have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!


Even big kids get to have fun too!!  We both had fun trying to score lots of tickets so the girls could pick out some prizes. 


Here's Molly running wild, all 3 of the little ladies did. At times they were inseperable, then we'd find them all in different corners finding a favorite game. 


 Addison, KJ, & Molly


 Of course I found my element near the basketball goals...


 Love her humor


Tickets galore!


 I adore this picture.  Makes me wonder how fun (and crazy) they will be when they are really driving each other around. 


Prize time!  My wonderful hubby was so patient with these girlies.  He explained to them each how many tickets they had and showed them their options. 
We walked out of there with a foam rocket gun thingy, 2 slime frogs, glow-in-the-dark vampire fangs, lipgloss, stickers, 2 rings, and 1 blue necklace.  Not too bad, right? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment