Sunday, February 27, 2011

weekend ends...

The weekend is coming to an end, but it was a farely productive one for me. 

Saturday morning was Molly's last basketball game.  She has had a blast this season and cheering her on has been fun too.



Then we went to a birthday bash, where Aubi discovered the slide and that is pretty much where we spent the rest of the party.


I finally got to that batch of laundry detergent I mentioned.  I've had a few pals ask for the recipe from my fabulous Aunt, so here goes! 
1/2 cup of Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda
1/2 cup of Borax
1 bar of any soap, grated, I use my food processor

1 tablespoon is it!  That's all you should need per load, but I usually use a tad more. 

This WON'T suds up either, so don't stand in front of the washer waiting for bubbles.  :)


I've been using Dove bar soap for the last few batches, it's a very clean, fresh scent. 
Also, this time around, I did 4 bars of soap, and 2 cups of each of the other ingredients.



Here is the monster pile, more like mountain, of clothes I tackled.  All to be consigned.  15 other bags are going back to my sis and sis in law. 


I am so glad to have this clothing business behind me. 
So many steps, not even worried about the pay-off at this point, I'll just be glad to have it all outta the house! 


I took a break from tagging clothes to find Aubi in the hall cabinets finding her daddy and sissy's NERF toys.  She was loading the styrofoam bullets in one of the guns.  Ready for battle!


This afternoon my Prince marked one off my to-do list for me, without me even asking!  He's a mind reader I tell ya.  My better half!  He converted Aub's crib into a toddler bed.  She definitely noticed something was different tonight when we went upstairs to tuck her in. 

And finally!  We got our trip to Great Wolf Lodge booked!  Heading that way with my fam of 4 in early April.  Can't wait.  Kind of a big deal for us because this is our first trip with the girls.  Super excited though.  It will be a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment